http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Ep9UhEURcaFzqM::www.tutorialpark.com/drawing-animated-heart/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzePk0P7UFwGqv6geBm8VQuCGMqMzA
I blogged (3 it's too tempting so I did blog (: but won't be regular though:) I love my kitty (: you know today this stray cat came and jumped on me !! I nearly screamed AHHHHHHHH! but it was cute :D it was a baby black kitten. And today I had my piano exam (: my teacher was like ... DID YOU AT LEAST HAVE FUN ? and I was like : yeap yeap. But I fumbled. Quite a bit. Yet I hope I still get a merit (: my dear pheebs will want that too (: well.. It's 11.24 and I'm going to sleep (: all those late sleepers like Naomi (: BE JEALOUS (: I've one more art thing to do and then I'm done with creative journal. It is my heart and soul put into it (:(: so.. I better do well! And I have to work hard for SA2 . it's really quite near . One more month to use my brain juices to the fullest (: on Friday I'm going out !!! Yay (: itabeen a log times since I've had the time to actually go out. But then afer that I have YOG.. then I'll havno time for homework . This just means one whole cycle of late nights again. Gosh. My life is so monotonous .. I have to spice it up (: byee (: I know noone is reading this (: haha cause everyone thinks that this is dead (: well that's good then I guess .. So I can pour my heart out to you my dear blog (: hehe (: nights (: I'm going to eg my contacts too (3 and I love my phone (: sorry for the spelling errors .. It's my phone (: