Miss me (:?
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
People actually read my blog. They may not comment to tag me but my blog is readable !!(: yeah hahahahah (: guess what . It's home econs paper tmr and it's the last paper of the year !!!!!(: woots * HUGE GRIN * but oh gosh I'm having trouble concentrating ! I can't wait for Thursday to cook up a storm in my kitchen with Amanda and Vahesh (: interesting fact : do you know that vaheh has never eaten microwavable popcorn before ? I LOVE MICROWAVED POPCORN (Y) and I hate sweet popcorn because it's sweet(: hehe(: studying home econs is so distracting because I see the pictures of food and I feel hungry ): * stomach growls * what's worse , MY MUM IS COOKING MASALA !(: it makes me more hungry hehe :/ I must go now..... To find food in the fridge i know you miss me ;) I miss all of you too :) toodles girly(s) ;D
Lived my Life at
1:59 AM
|
portfolio
Kristy,
Is it that hard to remember my name?
Im totally a nice girl...
If you get to know me
But if im angry,
Its pay back time!
chatters
affiliates
archives
credits
|